Sunday, April 19, 2009

OUT AT THE JETTY/EXHAUSTED

What a beautiful day this sunday, sunday school was great, weather was awesome, and I spent the day at the jetty ,then the beach surrounded by family and some great friends, I think I got a sunburn also, can you believe that?
I was a nervous wreck when my grandkids got to close to the edge of the rocks at the jetty, even though they were being closely watched, and I was quite relieved when we hit the beach on flat ground and found starfish, sand dollars and jelly fish, James and Loran helped tourists get their stuck car out of the soft sand, misty and all the little kids played football, holly, khristie, and I well almost everyone had to get our feet wet. after spending hours in the sunshine it was back to the Jacksons for a BAR B Q, and Quintin joined us, there went my diet for a day, all in all, I would not have traded this day for anything in the world. Now Im just plain exhausted!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Mom, its about time you starting blogging :) now you need to take a computers 101 class LOL Love you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear that y'all had a great time at the beach! What fun!!! It was sorth going off of your diet for only one day. Right? Love your new 3 column background! :o) Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Suz, so next I will have to show you how to post pictures. In the meantime....do some more blogging and after awhile, you will be hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you all had so much fun! The next time the weather is nice I will have to take the girls and our cameras out. Well, it will have to get warmer, neither the girls nor I like the cold wind.

    ReplyDelete